This website is dedicated to one of the decks of cards more beautiful in the world :
The Sola-Busca Tarot was realized in Northern Italy in 1490-1491. Concerning this topic, go to page: HISTORY OF SOLA-BUSCA TAROT.
It is the first alchemical Tarot of the history (go to page SOLA-BUSCA & ALCHEMY) and the first that have all 78 CARDS FULL ILLUSTRATED.
More specifically we are talking about the wonderful reprint of this deck made in Germany by WOLFGANG MAYER in 1998.
The Sola-Busca Tarot printed by Mayer in 1998 is really precious for two main reasons:
1. this is the only version of the 78 cards faithful to the original, for colours and measures (exactly 150 x 82 mm, i.e. 5.9 x 3.2 inches);
2. Wolfgang Mayer printed only 700 copie, numbered and signed.
The additional WARRANT CARD (front in german and back in english) give some explications about the deck, report year of print (1998), PROGRESSIVE NUMBER AND SIGN HANDWRITTEN by Wolfgang Mayer.
After the death of the german printer, in 2012, I bought some copies of the deck and I committed to an italian artisan two different boxes:
– book shaped box
– box in strong golden paper
Of course, in both cases the deck is the one printed by Wolfgang Mayer in 1998 and contains the original warranty certificate
Also, I added a LWB: a leaflet titlet “Sola-Busca Tarot. Secret code of Alchemy” that explains briefly the history of the deck, the significances of the 78 cards and a simple method to use them.
The LWB is available in several languages, in addition to Italian:
– English (translated by Vic Berti),
– Spanish (translated by prof. Rafael Rojas Pérez),
– Portuguese (translated by Claudio César de Carvalho and Lilia Palmeira).
To order the Sola-Busca Tarot Mayer’s 1998 please write to: